Training: Performing COVID-19 antigen rapid tests
Duration:1 lesson, 3 hours.
Participation: Training in Frankfurt am Main or at your site if there are multiple participants
COVID-19 antigen tests provide rapid assurance of the risk of infection to others with coronavirus and allow contact with high-risk patients at reduced risk of infection. The tests should only be performed by trained professionals. To ensure that you are ready to perform the test in your company or institution, we offer short-term training. After the training, you will receive a certificate that will enable you to perform the test yourself. The certificates are issued by Dr. med Mike Janz from Mainz. This training programme has been tested and approved by the Regional Councils of Kassel and Darmstadt and the Health Authority of Frankfurt am Main.
– Members of other health care professions (cf. § 5a para. 1 sentence 1 IfSG)
– curative education nurses
– Persons with training in nursing assistance
– Nursing assistants for the elderly, health care assistants and nursing assistants for the sick
– Nursing assistants
– Hygiene concept
– Self-protection / prevention
– Practical exercises on how to carry out the test
– Theory and practice test