Projects are very common in everyday business life. The main goal of project management is to finish projects of different complexity and size within time, cost and quality. This requires a set of tools to successfully navigate through the phases of a project. In this workshop you will gain the basic knowledge of project management and you will get an overview of tools that enables you to successfully get through future projects.
Target group & pre-requisite
Employees, Engineer or Bachelor in Economics or Management
Goals & benefits
This workshop helps to:
- Setup project structures and project teams.
- Get to know what makes a project and which phases are gone through a project.
- Get knowledge of how to track project progress, ressources and budgets.
- Get proven tools and techniques that will help your teams become more motivated, involved and successful.
- Basic knowledge of change management.
- Implement and adapt innovative management approaches necessary for managers and leaders for motivation, growth, and development of teams, and the company as a whole.